Monday, January 14, 2013

RULE NUMBER EIGHTY-NI... WAIT WHAT WAS IT?

Rule #89: NEVER GO UNPREPARED.

I'm sure I'm talking to an audience here who understands the need to be prepared.
We've all gone for that one exam completely blank, lost and confused because we were playing for way too long the night before.
We've also been rather unprepared for other things since - first dates, college presentations, client meetings, and so on - and they've all been unpleasant experiences.

But here's a company that truly understands this. So much so that, to make sure you're always informed, prepared and have less awkward moments (I've actually heard one guy go "Shit dude, where did I put my thing?!"), Promethean Audio has taken the trouble to put together a guide to all the things you need to do, as a musician, artist or a band, before you come in and record with them! 
Good stuff, Team Promethean.

It's a concise and intense guide, a combination that's very hard to find in a book that says "guide" anywhere on it, especially if it's one for your Hindi text books.
So here, I present to you one way to always be prepared:


I hope you're prepared with a PDF reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment